ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5/17/2023A theme emerged across some of the supply chain efforts highlighted: opportunity. Learn about some of the individual supplier stories.
Value Chain and CX Investments: Sainsbury's, SpartanNash, and Casey’s Bolster Business Growth EffortsTwo of the companies are looking to transform their value chains, implementing enterprise-wide, supply chain-focused efforts. Meanwhile, SpartanNash is expanding on its robot success story.
Kate Spade and Coach Brands Lean on Consumer Data and Interactive Experiences for Increased EngagementThe company has been fueling its consumer engagement and product innovation efforts by tapping into customer research, analytics and data, and interactive experiences.
- 5/10/2023Eyewear retailer Zenni Optical is enhancing its e-commerce search capability by introducing a new Image Search Tool, as well providing a new prescription reader tool, Prescription Scan.
- 5/10/2023The overhaul includes a special emphasis on e-commerce. Get the details.
- 5/10/2023Walmart’s U.S. merchandising officer Charles Redfield stepped down this past month according to an internal memo from the company, and now the supercenter has named a successor.
- 5/8/2023RIS breaks out the Top 10 grocery retailers from the full Top 100 list. See who made the cut.
- 5/5/2023The 2023 Analytics Unite event, now in its 10th year, gathered retail and consumer goods executives and thought leaders for three days of networking, education, and fun. See photos that emerged from the captivating event.
- 5/3/2023During a recent call with investors, CEO Laxman Narasimhan gave a glimpse into the latest reinvention progress and how Starbucks is navigating this strategic approach amid murky economic waters.
- 5/3/2023Convenience retailer Circle K is getting closer to its sustainability goals, adding on another EV charging site, this time in Wytheville, Virginia. Learn more.