ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 10/4/2023La-Z-Boy is investing in technology to bring its furniture to life via its e-commerce experience. Website visitors will now be able to see a 3D configuration of La-Z-Boy products, with myriad customization options, to get a better idea of style and fit before visiting a physical retail store.
- 10/2/2023Consumer goods companies Adidas and Traeger Grills are the latest enterprises to tap into generative AI, opening up capabilities related to content creation, data visualization, and complex calculations.
- 10/2/2023Nike is letting its consumers take the reins, poised to capitalize on a customer-driven omnichannel approach that’s backed by ongoing supply chain strengthening and increased digital capabilities.
- 9/27/2023Retail theft news has flooded headlines this year, quickly becoming a top concern for enterprises who are looking to keep consumers safe and products safeguarded from pilfering. Amongst the companies being impacted are popular hypermarkets, with Target being the latest to take a hit.
- 9/25/2023TikTok is reshaping the world of social commerce, introducing shoppable content to its platform and leveraging the power of influencer marketing.
The First 90 Days: Stitch Fix’s New CEO Is Looking at AI and Machine Learning Strengths to Build Long-Term StrategyApparel retailer and personalized shopping service Stitch Fix has a new CEO at the helm, and 90 days in, he’s looking at the company’s digital strengths in order to craft a long-term strategy that will build on existing efforts.
- 9/20/2023Walmart’s no stranger to blending the lines of physical and virtual brand experiences, but the company’s just getting started, according to Walmart metaverse executive Thomas Kang. Amazon isn’t far behind either, recently introducing a virtual campus where consumers can explore and shop popular series and movies.
- 9/18/2023Several major retailers have released investment news this week, focusing on areas such as inventory management to IT infrastructure. Among the companies making significant changes are Pacsun, Loblaw, Heinen, Duluth Trading Company, and Denver’s Choice Market.
Sephora Names Artemis Patrick CEO of North America and Priya Venkatesh Global Chief Merchandising OfficerThe company is undergoing a leadership shuffle, naming Artemis Patrick to the role of CEO of North America beginning in April of next year when Jean-André Rougeot retires.
- 9/13/2023Olivier Bron is taking on the role of CEO at Bloomingdale’s (owned by Macy’s) while Stewart Glendinning becomes CEO and a member of the board of directors at Express. Learn about the roles.