ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 10/25/2023Shapewear and activewear company Spanx is moving into the physical territory for the first time, launching an experiential pop-up series that will take place in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Miami.
- 10/23/2023Amazon has been bolstering its digital capabilities for several years now, tying its advancements into sustainability goals, supply chain optimization efforts, pharmacy growth, and more. Learn about new innovations, shared during Amazon's annual Delivering the Future event.
- 10/18/2023Specialty tea retailer Boba Tea Company is elevating its workforce strategies, tapping into artificial intelligence to power its HR and payroll efforts.
- 10/18/2023Amazon has been very vocal about its continued efforts to reduce carbon emissions and introduce sustainable business practices across its enterprise. The latest progress reports come from the company’s grocery segment, transportation fleet, and its tech offerings.
- 10/16/2023Vasos was initially in the CEO role from June 2015 to November 2022 before moving to an advisory role and then retiring. He will be returning “for the foreseeable future.”
- 10/11/2023Rina Hurst has been named the new vice president of GoLocal, Walmart’s delivery service platform. Learn about the role.
- 10/11/2023Retailer Anthropologie is bringing Pinterest to life via a new in-store shopping experience, launched in collaboration with the social media platform.
- 10/9/2023Learn how a change enabled by Levi’s recent ERP upgrade simplifies the retailer’s global ways of working with suppliers in line with industry standards.
- 10/4/2023Toys“R”Us, owned by WHP Global, is making a comeback in the U.S. While the company had entered back into the retail fray via a limited number of shop-in-shops and airport stores, the company is now launching flagship stores nationwide beginning next year.